|CSI ST. PAUL'S CHURCH KUNNAMKULAM|
The Church itself is an elegant building, built in the old British style. To mark the CENTENARY YEAR the church committee built a 'Centenary Home'. In 2004, the church celebrated its 150th anniversary; renovated the church and got its present appearance.
The antique furnishings include the Pulpit, the Lectern. Parsonage, Sexton cottage, two schools and its hostels are located in the 14 acres of the church compound. The cemetery in the churchyard has several graves, including those of Europeans.
The church had an old mission bungalow constructed in 1854 in its premises which has been renovated and is presently used as our Parish hall. In the church compound we have a special school for hearing impaired (Snehalyam established in 1981) and a LP school (established in 1861).
The Church has a membership of nearly two hundred families. The Sunday worship will start at 9 am and every first and third Sundays will have the Holy Communion. During Lent every Friday we have a special service at 6.30 pm.
The Church and its surroundings are neatly maintained and protected through the enthusiastic efforts of the Vicar, Church Committee, Steering Committee, Church Staff, and other members, as a mark of our gratitude to God for having made it possible for us to inherit such a beautiful Church and for His many other mercies.
|Pastorate Committee with Bishop Rt.Rev. B.N Fen 25.1.2015,|
Official web site of CSI St. PAUL'S Church Kunnamkulam, updated & maintained by Church Secretary/Committee members
Copyright © 2014 CSI St. Paul's Church, Kunnamnkulam. All rights reserved.